Friday 9 February 2018

Little Bay and Clovelly Jan 2018

So as I mentioned in my last post over Christmas I was lucky enough to get given a new strobe flash for my Nikon. This had lead to many more trips to the beach but I'm still getting the hang of the new gear so you will have to bear with me. Here are two trips I recently did to Little Bay and Clovelly.

Little Bay

A little Roundbelly-Cowfish 
White Ear's were keeping an eye on me.


The water at Little Bay has some of Sydney's best visibility

Found a Mourning CuttleFish hiding in the rocks. 


Featherduster Coral 
Smooth Toadfish




Let me know if anyone lost their bank card.
Clovelly

Sea Hare's gave me the chance to play with the new light





Bluie made an appearance 



Red Morwong 


Common Stingaree




This Mourning Cuttlefish really showing how much he can change his camo

Neon Damsel-Fish

And I had my first run-in with a Nudibranch in Clovelly



No comments:

Post a Comment