For the last few years everywhere I go there seems to be a new wave of snorkelers wearing full face masks. I have always been interested in but never had a chance to give one a go. However, recently I linked up with a champion snorkeler and all around good bloke Keith from https://fullfacesnorkelmask.com.au/about-us/. Keith kindly sent me a Triboard Easybreath to try out and review.
- Perfect for a beginner - so easy to use, and doesn't give that feeling of struggling to breath
- Because it has such a large pocket of air in the mask, you become more buoyant than a typical mask
- Doesn't fog and big field of view
- Not designed for diving down due to the amount of buoyancy
- Makes you look like a bank robber ;)
If you're in the market for a great full face mask I definitely recommend Keith and the team at https://fullfacesnorkelmask.com.au/shop/