Wednesday 6 April 2016

Lil Bay

With the water temperature dropping I have been trying to squeeze in as many swims as possible. I know I have already done Little Bay a few times; but its a favourite spot and the visibility was pretty perfect on the weekend.

Common Stripey's were using the clear water for plenty of snacking.
It didn't take me long to find a tiny Neon Damsel fish among the rocks.








I also found a little Yellow Tang; which I haven't seen before at this spot


Another real highlight was this Yellow Boxfish. These tiny guys are easy to identify due to their bright yellow box-shaped bodies with black dots. They are usually solitary feeding on molluscs and tiny algae. 



I scored a few great shots of three different Sea Hares, perched on a ridge.





And got pretty close to a fairly flighty Dusky Butterfly Fish.



I once again came across this little orange and white beauty which I just can't name.


And took a few obligatory coral and group shots of Common Stripeys and Mado.



















































After a dip like this it leaves me wishing winter wasn't so close :)


1 comment:

  1. Love the yellow📦🐠....great shots once again :)

    ReplyDelete